Thursday, September 29, 2016


Well, we've had our first (of many, I suspect) delay of the trip.

With three solid days of rain on the forecast, we've decided to
postpone our departure until Monday Oct 3. This will give us
one clear day (Sunday) to do the final loading of the boat.

There's no point in starting out with everything soaked! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment