Monday, September 26, 2016

Civic Duty Accomplished, Time's Almost Up

Well, I didn't get selected for a trial, but I spent most of the day being available.  This fulfilled my "one day or one trial" obligation.

Came home and tried to get some use out of the day, so I started labeling and dating our cases of canned meat with a sharpie.  Otherwise, the paper labels will invariably come off and leave you with "mystery meat".  We've got enough of this stuff to get us through a month if we have to!


Joan's new snorkle and fin set came in the mail today (Thank goodness for Amazon 2nd day shipping!).  Bright red, as distinct from my unremarkable blue. So we're all set for underwater exploration.  I've also got a new mask which has a builtin mount for a GoPro, so I'm looking forward to trying that out!

More provisioning tomorrow at Costco.  Things are rapidly coming to a conclusion.  I'll be glad when all the preparations are done and we can get underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment